Interactive Media International has build competency over years in Microsoft ASP.NET Development and ASP.Net Application Development offered by its ASP.Net Developers. Interactive Media International has a team of expert ASP.Net Programmers that offer expert ASP.Net consulting and .Net outsourcing along with ASP.Net Application Development, asp.net programming, ASP.Net software development, ASP Net Development, e-commerce solutions, Shopping Cart Development and much more.
ASP.NET is a web application & development technology commercialized by Microsoft that programmers can use to build dynamic websites, web applications & web services. ASP.Net benefits over other script – based – technologies (including Classic ASP) by compiling the server side code to one or more DLL files on web server..
ASP.NET Developers in Interactive Media International carry vast experience in ASP.Net Application Development, asp.net consulting and developing web based applications, e-commerce/shopping cart development, desktop application development and much more.
Interactive Media’s ASP.NET Programmers have diverse range of .Net expertise:
– .NET System & Application development
– Customization of software packaged application
– .Net Desktop & Web Application Development
– ASP.Net Consulting
– Application Migration
– .Net Architecture & Design Evaluation
– .Net Custom Control Development
– .Net Software Product Development
– .Net Web Services
– Enterprise Content Management Systems & Portal Solutions
Our ASP.NET Programmers at Interactive Media carry the below Technology competencies:
– Extensive exposure to VB.Net, C# & ASP.Net
– Microsoft .NET 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5 Framework
– MS SQL Server 2000/2005
– Visual Studio .Net 2003/2005/2008
– HTML, DHTML, Java Script & AJAX
– Web forms, Web server controls, XML, XSL & RSS
IMI has domain expertise in Textiles, Pharmaceuticals, e-Governance, School Management, Accounting, and Mobile Technologies and many more domains.
IMI has developed Content Management System († Silver CMS) built inASP.Net for naïve users having no prior programming experience.